Some Facts About Us:
- 9 State-of-the-Art Operating Rooms
- 3 Pain Management/Specialty Treatment Rooms
- 9 Patient and Family Friendly Inpatient Rooms
- All Nursing Staff are ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certified
- Recovery Nurses Caring for Children are PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified
Texas Institute for Surgery Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW REPORT
Texas Institute for Surgery at THD has earned the CIHQ Accreditation Approval.
PATIENT COMPLAINT PROCESS
Reporting of a quality or safety concern to CIHQ can be accomplished by any of the following:
Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality
P.O. Box 3620
McKinney, TX 75070
In-Person by Appointment
Contact CIHQ at (866) 324-5080 for instructions.
Texas Institute for Surgery at THD has earned accreditation by the American College of Radiology.
EXCELLENCE THROUGH INSIGHT
Texas Institute for Surgery has been recognized with an Excellence Through Insight award for “Overall Inpatient Experience” for Small Hospitals by HealthStream, Inc. (NASDAQ:HSTM). TIS was awarded this honor for its commitment to providing excellent inpatient patient experiences. This is the second consecutive year that TIS has received this honor. The recognition is awarded to hospitals at the top of their class for patient experiences. To qualify for an award, a hospital must have received top-boxed scores for the patient experience.