The Texas Institute for Surgery (TIS) is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits program designed with our employees in mind. We provide a benefits package that is competitive and progressive in our industry and community. In order to ensure that you understand the value of being a TIS employee, we’ve highlighted a few of our benefits offerings below.
- Medical– TIS provides health care coverage to minimize the potential financial impact of medical costs for employees and eligible family members.
- Dental– In addition to medical coverage, TIS offers a robust dental plan to reduce out-of-pocket dental care costs which includes implants and child orthodontia. Our plan is designed to encourage preventative care which will ultimately help reduce the need for costly maintenance treatment in the future.
- Health Spending Account (HSA)– To help offset the cost of individual/family deductibles, TIS offers an HSA with company contributions.
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance– TIS provides full-time employees with a Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance benefit.
- Supplemental Life Insurance– TIS offers employees the opportunity to enroll in Supplemental Life Insurance at competitive group rates.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability– TIS provides eligible employees the opportunity to stabilize their income in the event they become disabled due to a non-work related injury or illness.
- Accidental Injury & Critical Illness– In the event of a covered accident, Accidental Injury coverage will pay a lump sum cash benefit with no restriction on how the money is used. Critical Illness coverage helps employees offset out-of-pocket expenses due to a covered life changing health event.
TIS encourages employees to save for retirement by offering a 401k (k) and Roth IRA Retirement Plan. TIS provides a generous match and vesting schedule.
TIS employees receive Paid Time Off and an Employee Illness Bank to supplement time off from work.
Additional Benefit Offerings:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free continuing education
- Free parking
- Free employee health visits
- Life assistance program
- Credit Union membership
- Fitness program
It is the policy of the Texas Institute for Surgery not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on an individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
contact us today
7115 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75231
Phone: (214) 647-5300
Fax: (214) 647-5301